Sensibull is an online platform that allows investors to trade in derivatives.
This is a complete tutorial that will guide you through the process of trading in derivatives step by step.
The tutorial will teach you how to use Sensibull’s online platform to place trades and how to monitor your positions.
You will also learn about the different types of derivatives that you can trade on Sensibull.
So, let’s dive straight in.
What is Sensibull?
Sensibull is an investment platform that enables users to create and back-test investment strategies, as well as track their portfolios and performance. The platform offers a wide range of features, including real-time data, risk analysis, and portfolio management.
Let’s start this tutorial and learn how you can sign up on Sensibull.
Why Choose Sensibull?
If you are looking for a trading platform that is easy to use and offers a range of features, then Sensibull is the platform for you.
Sensibull is a web-based platform that offers a range of features, including:
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Range of order types
- Real-time quotes and charts
- Variety of research tools
- Range of market data
- Demo account to try out the platform
- Dedicated customer support team
Sensibull is the perfect platform for both new and experienced traders. The simple and easy-to-use interface makes it easy to get started, and the range of features and tools available means that you can trade with confidence.
If you are looking for a trading platform that offers everything you need to trade successfully, then Sensibull can be the ideal platform for you.
How to Sign-Up on Sensibull
1. Visit the Sensibull website and click on the “Login” tab to sign up.
2. Now, click on the broker that you are using and enter its login details. If you don’t have an account with any of the brokers, click on “Sign in with Google” to get your hands on the platform.
3. Bingo, you are now logged in and all set to play with the Sensibull tools and features.
How To Trade Like A Pro on Sensibull
There are plenty of features on Sensibull that can polish your trading skills. Let’s see how we can use them efficiently.
1. Strategy Wizard
Strategy Wizard feature helps you in finding out the ideal trade on the basis of your assumption for the direction of the trade.
1. Click on the “Strategy Wizard” tab given on the home screen to open the Strategy Wizard section of Sensibull.
2. This is what the “Strategy Wizard” tab looks like. Now, click on the “Prediction” button and place your bet.
3. Click on your predicted direction of the index, along with the Target range and date.
4. Now, you will be able to see the results of the Strategy Wizard.
2. Strategy Builder
The Strategy Builder helps you make your custom strategies, analyze your current positions, and even trade virtually to backtest your strategies. Let’s see how you can use it.
1. Click on the “Strategy Builder” tab on the home screen of Sensibull’s website to start using the feature.
2. Now, you will be able to see the different features of Strategy Builder.
3. To use a built-in strategy, simply click on the “Ready-made” tab and select your call for the upcoming expiry.
4. Bingo, now you can see the results of your call in the selected in-built strategy. You can alter the expiry date, value, lots, and even the lot multiplier to see accurate results.
5. You can also look at your current positions, saving strategies, and virtual trading status in this section of the platform. Simply click on the respective tab and play with it.
3. Easy Options
This feature of Sensibull lets you take low-risk trades based on your simple assumptions of whether the option will go up or down. Here is how you can utilize it.
1. Click on the “Easy Options” tab on the home screen of Sensibull.
2. Now, take a call and click on your preference for the trade.
3. As you make a choice, you will see a number of trades suggested by Sensibull aligned with your assumption. Here, you can see the needed funds, adjust the number of your lots and directly take a trade through your broker.
4. That’s it. You just entered into a trade with the help of Sensibull’s Easy Option strategy.
Using Advanced Tools on Sensibull
There are tons of tools that can help you make your Options trading better than ever. Let’s have a look at how you can use some of the best and most widely popular tools of Sensibull.
1. Option Chain
1. To use the Option chain feature on Sensibull, click on the “Option chain” tab mentioned under the advanced tools segment on the home screen.
2. Now, you can see the major support and resistance levels of your option with the help of the orders being placed. It also helps you in deciding the ideal strike price for your trades.
3. You can also change the expiry date from the section under the red bar. It also lets you analyze the IV chart and the OI Graph of the options.
4. You can adjust all these details in the table according to your preference by clicking on the “Settings” bar in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Change the theme, volume, greeks, and much more on the list through this feature.
2. Open Interest
Open interest helps you to determine the direction of the markets. It is simply the number of contracts currently open in the market for any instrument at any given point in time. Let’s see how you can do this in Sensibull’s Open Interest(OI) section.
1. Click on the “Open interest analysis” tab on Sensibull’s home page.
2. Here, you can read the Open interest of any expiry that you wish to read. You can change the instrument from NIFTY to BANK NIFTY, Current or Next expiry, and the OI’s comparison with its Time and Fut OI with Time.
3. You can also analyze the Multi-Strike OI by clicking on “Multi-Strike OI”
4. The Multi-Strike OI has different measures through which you can analyze your trades. You can change the time frame of the strike. You can even compare the Multi-Strike OI of different active strikes by clicking on their tick marks.
3. Price Calculator
You can calculate the price of your option in this feature on Sensibull. Let’s see how to do so.
1. Click on the “Call vs Put” to start the process.
2. Here, you can enter any option to calculate the final price of Call and Put. Let’s take the example of TATA Motors.
3. Bingo, now you can see the price of Call vs Put options for TATA Motors.
Finding Trades on Sensibull
Let’s see how you can find good trades on Sensibull.
The screener feature lets you screen good options with different strategies and filters. Here is how you can get a grip over it.
1. Click on the “Screener” tab mentioned on the home screen of Sensibull.
2. Now, you can view the complete screener section on your screen.
3. You can sort the list of instruments by clicking on the arrow of the respective metrics. Notice how I have sorted the Fut Price in descending order.
4. Click on the “Heat Map” tab to switch from the list view to a heat map theme.
5. Now, you can screen your instruments on a heat map.
6. You can also modify many other things in the Screener section.
You can toggle between bullish and bearish instruments, set the IV range, PCR range, Future % change, OI% change of the strikes, and even define the specific sector that you wish to screen. Check out the video on how to perform such tasks.
You can get confirmations on your calls through various technical signals on Sensibull. Let’s see how you can use it.
1. Click on “Technical Signals” under the home screen of Sensibull.
2. Now, you can filter this list through various metrics.
You can change the time frame mentioned under the red bar. Similarly, you can also toggle between Candles and MA at your convenience. Click on the Bullish or Bearish sign to see the specific strikes at the current time.
3. You can also make custom strategies through the Strategy Wizard feature on Sensibull and use it here. To do this, click on the “More” tab.
4. Here, you can watch the signal given by sensibull and even build your own strategies. Go to the chart under the arrow to analyze its price action and more.
How To Make A Watchlist on Sensibull
A watchlist is the most important component for any trader. Sensibull lets you keep different watchlists as per your requirements. Let’s see how you can create one.
1. Click on the “Watchlist” tab on the home screen of Sensibull.
2. Now click on “Add” to start building your first watchlist. The number of bars are the different watchlists that you can prepare. For now, we are preparing the first watchlist.
3. Now, you can start adding instruments to your watchlist by searching their token in the search bar.
You can also change the contract nature in Call, Put, and Future. The strike price is also available in a bar through which you can select different strikes as per your demand. Lastly, select the expiry date and click on “Add” to add the instrument to your watchlist.
4. Now, you can find the instrument added to your watchlist.
Sensibull is a great tool for investors and traders alike. It is a user-friendly platform that provides users with all the information they need to make informed decisions.
The platform is easy to use and navigate, and the team is always available to help with any questions or concerns.
Overall, Sensibull is a great platform for anyone looking to do Option Trading in the stock market.