Technology is growing faster than ever, and the credit-based apps of the country are no different.
With so many options in the market, it gets confusing on choosing the best one for you.
I have mentioned the best credit apps you can use at your convenience.
This list includes the highlights of all these apps along with their top features and app ratings.
So let’s dive straight into the list and see the number one credit card app in India.
UniCard is recently making headlines with its marketing strategy of letting the users split their bills into three parts and pay in the next three months without any extra cost. It also offers EMI options for 6,9,12,18+ months.
Backed by Visa, UniCard has been accepted in around 99% of places throughout the country. You also receive a virtual credit card instantly after registering on the app until the time your physical card arrives. Read our full review of Uni Card.
- 1% instant cashback on paying the full amount in 30 days
- A 100% cashback in case any fees are being charged without your knowledge
- Lock your card with one click in case of emergency
- 24×7 customer support and assistance
- Zero processing fee
- App rating- 4.5 stars
Slice is a student exclusive app that lets the youth of the country use credit to pay their bills.
It offers the users to split their bills and pay them over 3 months without additional charges. Offering around Rs.10 lakhs in credit, Slice is used by more than 12 million users in the country.
Slice even allows those users who do not have a CIBIL score. Anyone above 18 can easily apply and start enjoying its services.
- Account activation in less than 24 hours
- Available at most of the major e-commerce platforms in India including Amazon, Flipkart, and Snap Deal.
- Instant 2% cashback with Slice super card
- No annual fees
- App rating-4.6 stars
OneCard offers instant payment through their credit and then later split the amount in monthly EMIs as per the convenience of the customer.
It also offers a metallic credit card in collaboration with some of the top banks including IDFC First Bank, South Indian Bank, SBM Bank, and Bank of Baroda Financial. Users can instantly get on board and start utilizing the benefits of the card.
OneCard also offers up to 5x rewards on the top 2 categories of your spending history. The user-friendly interface offers timely updates and lets the users keep track of all of their expenses.
- Activate your new account in less than 5 minutes seamlessly
- Easily split your amount in EMIs
- Receive a high-quality metallic credit card
- Manage your EMIs through the EMI dashboard without any assistance or support
- Timely rewards and offers
- App rating- 4.3 stars
One of the first digital payments apps in the country Paytm offers credit facilities to its users with a lot of benefits. Paytm offers co-branded credit cards with different banks like SBI and gives many offers and cash backs.
The credit card is accepted throughout the country and is one of the most popular cards, which makes it super convenient.
Paytm credit cards offer a flat 1% cashback on all the transactions done with their cards. It also helps in building the CIBIL score of the users with its credit facilities.
- 100% digital process for documentation
- 5% cashback in Paytm Mall
- Get started without any activation fee
- Accepted in more than 1 crore outlets throughout the country
- App Rating-4.6 stars
Lazypay, another popular credit app in the country offers instant payment of bills through UPI. You can pay your bills through the credit facilities and pay them back in 15 days at zero interest.
Lazypay offers loans up to Rs.5 lakhs based on the user’s CIBIL score. It also gives timely offers on some of the most popular platforms including Zomato, Swiggy, Rapido, Mcdonald’s, and much more.
You get the physical credit card as well to use for offline purchases. And the best part, their approval is very high at 99%.
- Quick, paperless KYC within minutes
- Use the Lazypay app free for a lifetime
- There are no annual fees or hidden charges
- Attractive rewards and cash backs
- Get a welcome bonus
- App rating- 4.4 stars
Wizi offers its users various credit cards from the top banks in the country. It not only helps in processing a new credit card, but it also helps in managing your existing credit cards with its user-friendly interface.
With Wizi, you can easily pay your bills and later split them into EMIs as per your convenience.
- Fast approval during the registration
- No paperwork is needed while on-boarding
- Complete transparency
- Collaborates with the top banks of the country including ICICI Bank, American Express, and more.
- Pay bills, EMIs, and much more from a single platform.
- App rating- 4.3 stars
Bajaj Finserv offers various app-based credit cards, partnering with RBL and DBS banks. You can simply go to the platform and get registered. If your CIBIL score is 750+, then you will be eligible for the credit card.
You can easily convert your payment into EMIs if the amount is more than Rs.2500.
You can even use the card to pay your bills on various platforms.
- Instant Loan approval at nominal interest
- It includes no hidden charges
- No interest on cash withdrawal for 50 days
- Get 8 Airport lounge access in a year
- Get a 5% instant discount on the down payment at any Bajaj Finserv partner store.
- App rating- 4.2 stars
Post Pe is a Buy-now-pay-later app owned by BharatPe that lets the users avail credits and use them at various outlets. You can pay back the amount at 0 interest in a span of 30 days.
It also provides up to Rs.10 lakhs of credit to the users based on the CIBIL score.
PostPe provides the scanning feature through which the users can instantly make payments with QR codes and later pay back in EMIs. The bill is generated on the 1st of every month.
The users also have the option to split in 3/4/5/6 monthly EMIs.
- Use the Postpe card for online or offline shopping
- Sign up instantly through Whatsapp
- Refer to the app and earn up to 5% cashback
- Send money to your contacts or your bank account hassle-free
- Interest-free credit for up to 30 days
- App rating-4.1 stars
One of India’s first digital credit cards, Aspire offers multiple services and offers to the users. Use the card to pay instantly at any store. You can even break down your payment into 4 installments at 0% interest.
Simply log in to the app with your mobile number linked with UPI and get your credit limit. You don’t need an existing credit card or a CIBIL score to use the app.
- 5-minute sign-up process
- Manage your account completely on your mobile
- One-click checkouts with tons of merchants
- No convenience fees
- Nominal monthly fee
IndMoney is yet to launch its credit, but the announcements sound quite promising. You can easily buy US stocks from the platform which makes it one of a type in this list. Mutual funds, Digital gold, Stocks, insurance, and much more.
The app also provides an expense tracker, AI-based investment, and other features that make it highly useful. You can even buy IPOs from the app.
The reason I wanted to add INDmoney to the list is because of their upcoming IND Super Credit Card, in partnership with SBM Bank. Currently, you can join the waitlist by installing the INDMoney app.
- Get tons of investment options on the app
- User-friendly interface
- Full expense tracker to manage your finances
- Helps in Tax planning
- Free rewards on joining
- App rating- 4.4 stars
Dominating in the transportation sector, OlaMoney has also launched its own credit card with SBI. You can instantly avail of the services with a quick registration. The card can be used to pay bills, clear EMIs, and much more.
It also offers various cashback offers to its users and a flat 1% cashback on all transactions excluding e-wallet loading.
- No joining fees
- Smooth onboarding process
- 7% cashback on all Ola rides
- Welcome offers worth Rs.10,000
- Get an exclusive 10% off on Hotel bookings and 5% off on Flight bookings
- App rating- 2.6 stars
vCard offers a policy of 0% interest on credit for 50 days. Users can instantly redeem their credit and transfer it to their own account or use it to pay any merchant or their friends.
vCard also offers seamless service with 24×7 customer support. You can use the app to track your credit card expenses as well.
- Hassle-free set-up with paperless KYC
- Personalized and exclusive offers from merchants
- Helps in improving the credit score of the users
- Timely cashback and rewards for the users
- App rating- 2.4 stars
These were the top 12 credit card apps in India. The ranking is based upon the number of features and the reviews of the apps.
What is your personal favorite credit card app for shopping?
Do let me know in the comment section.